Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

awesomeness

THE best game on newgrounds. 15/10 , 10/5

Programming God Programming God

damnnnn i suck at this

i got like a million really good game addicting but my hand realyyyyyyyyyyyy aches now

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

really addictive

lots of fun really addictive played it for hours its perfect except mcsweeny moves way too slow when it comes to bashing up doug

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

awesome

This game was really good except for the jumping. I think you should have a seperate animation for that cos it looks kinda sketchy. Other than that the game was perfect. By the way guys I think youre meant to go through the walls by just a little bit to prevent falling into stuff...

Shoot Zombies With Guns Shoot Zombies With Guns

Sum EPIC shit (REALLYY GOOD)

I loved the moving camera and the colours you used in this game. Plus the character design was PERFECT. The game was simple but really fun. I think you should do more (:

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

dude.

THAT WAS THE AWESOMENESS-EST TUTORIAL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD EVERY OTHER TUTORIAL IVE SEEN ON THE WEB IS PROPER BORING BUT THIS ONE TOTALLY BLEW MY ENTIRE HEAD OFF. well theres a few coding problems like the pause menu and the enemy spawning could you probably put in the entire code in and where to put it? other than that 10 for FREAKING AWESOMENESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!
!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!